You've got £3500, but what guitar do you buy?

• I tried buying someone's L/H guitar collection for a tad more than that last week, we agreed on a price but then he had a change of heart. That was a custom shop Martin, a Taylor nylon and a PRS.

If someone else is footing this £3500, then this ugly thing has got me drooling.... (it's on Reverb at the moment if anyone's feeling guilty about forgetting my Christmas present ^^)

• I tried buying someone's L/H guitar collection for a tad more than that last week, we agreed on a price but then he had a change of heart. That was a custom shop Martin, a Taylor nylon and a PRS.

If someone else is footing this £3500, then this ugly thing has got me drooling.... (it's on Reverb at the moment if anyone's feeling guilty about forgetting my Christmas present ^^)

But... but... you're a Strat dude! Isn't that kinda like the comingling of species?

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10

• ? I think I'd just bought a partscaster strat with a '68 body ($400, score!) just before I joined the Kemper forum, hence the name. I've got quite a variety of stuff, but the 3 guitars I've caused significant fret wear to over the last 3 decades would be 2 strats and a Warmoth super strat so the name's pretty accurate I guess. I do really need a Gretsch though. Yes I have GAS, but I only need one more guitar...

• This and I would put the Eric Jhonson pickups on it, I just love that set (Knagg guitars come with the plate adapter in the bridge position for single coils). So pretty things they make.

The answer is 42