So can you only work on Performances in Performance Mode in Rig Manager?

• I was creating some Performances in Rig Manager, but I was in Browse mode. Everything seemed like it was working - I copied in some Rigs into the Performances, on My Profiler (not local library).

Then when I switched to Performance Mode they vanished.

When I did the same thing while in Performance Mode, I saw the option in Rig Manager to save the performance.

So the lesson I learned was "don't work on Performances in Rig Manager unless you are in Performance mode."

Is that the right lesson, or am I missing something?

• You can work on Performances even while no PROFILER is connected. In that case Performances in your Local Library. However, you can only exhange complete Rigs in those Performance Slots, activate/deactivate Slots, and tag the Performance. You cannot edit the sounds that way. Sound parameters like Delay Mix are only available while a PROFILER is connected and that Rig is currently loaded in the PROFILER and appears in the Editor. Otherwise, how would you control your sound edits, while you cannot hear it? Consequently, if you intend to edit the sound of a Rig in a Performance Slot, the PROFILER needs to run in Performanc Mode and the Performance needs to be loaded..

• You can work on Performances even while no PROFILER is connected. In that case Performances in your Local Library. However, you can only exhange complete Rigs in those Performance Slots, activate/deactivate Slots, and tag the Performance. You cannot edit the sounds that way. Sound parameters like Delay Mix are only available while a PROFILER is connected and that Rig is currently loaded in the PROFILER and appears in the Editor. Otherwise, how would you control your sound edits, while you cannot hear it? Consequently, if you intend to edit the sound of a Rig in a Performance Slot, the PROFILER needs to run in Performanc Mode and the Performance needs to be loaded..

Once you connect the profiler, will the RM Performances update to the Profiler? I haven't gotten that far into yet.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Once you connect the profiler, will the RM Performances update to the Profiler?

RM could not automatically place them into the Profiler, because it doesn't know where you want them to be located. If you want to put them into the Profiler, it is necessary to manually place them (via drag and drop, or copy and paste) into your chosen Performance Banks.