I want to swap amps in a rig preset, and ONLY change the amp module, not the entire preset… how?

• Basically I got ToneJunkie’s Purple Plexi profile packs V1 and V2, and I want to do a side-by-side comparison of them. Basically, all I want to do is copy my current rig, and replace all the amps with the V2 profiles, so the rigs are identical, but one uses V1 and the other uses V2. The problem is, every time I try to bring in the V2 profil, all of the effect and setting of that preset get overridden with the effects and preset that come with that profile, so I have to, manually, re-drag-in my compressor, my drives, my EQs, my stereo loop, etc… It’s annoying as hell. I tried dragging just the amp module of the V2 to my desktop and then dragging and dropping it in the rig preset (I know that works for Fx) but apparently that doesn’t work for profiles.

Anyways, pls help

• If you turn the BROWSE knob while the amp module is open and select "From Rigs" it means you are browsing other Rigs but just picking the amps, while the rest of the signal chain sticks. This feature is called selective browse and can be appied to amplifier, cabinet as well as the whole stack.

• Burkhard it would be really awesome if selecting the amp/cabinet blocks in RM did the same thing without the need to manually lock and unlock FX. The only issue would be that RM unfortunately doesn’t recognise Sections (Stomps, Stack or FX). However, introducing Sections to RM and Stage (I know it doesn’t have physical buttons for this but soft keys could easily be used) would be a big step forward.