Anybody use two Kemper Cabinets? Curious on Out jack (series or parallel)

• I'm thinking of getting a second cabinet but I'm little confused on connecting a second cab. I know the impedance is 4 ohms so it would make sense that Kemper would make this a series connection when using the out jack for a combined impedance of 8 ohms. But I can't find this information in the manuals or an hours worth of internet searching. Does anyone know if this is in fact a series connection or is it parallel. It seems I ran across someone saying its a thru jack, but I would take that to mean parallel... hence the confusion.

If there is anyone with two, how does it sound? How do they stack? I love the sound of one and can only imagine it would be just sound 'better' with twice as much speaker. And if you ask me, two speakers are easier to carry than one : ) It also gives me the option of going stereo if I felt particularly strong (yeah, I'm old) that day and decided to bring my Rocktron stereo amp.

• I have 2....

As above you don;t need to worry about impedance, the Kab has one input and one output for daisy chaining. Its plug and play.

In terms of sound, difficult to say...the sound is influenced by where it is. Stacked the top Kab doesn't have as much bass and cuts through more so becomes the predominant sound ( unsurprisingly) and I prefer that less.

Side by side, the sound is just a touch bigger, but requires more master volume ( I assume due to impedance). However, I've not cranked it up at a rehearsal or gig where I expect a better sound.

It doesn't stack as well as I'd hoped because the base is wider than the top.

So, am I disappointed....nope, still sounds great. Does it make a massive difference having 2? Nope. Does it look cool? Yep :) Should you get another one? Hell yeah! I expect to hear more benefit at stage volume...