Cab incorrectly copied to 2 slots instead of 1

• Hi, I’ve just copied a cabinet from Browser into slot 2 of Performance (13) and the cabinet has also been changed in slot 1 in Performance 13. What’s going on ? Have I misunderstood or is this a bug? I’m on version 7.4.1.17821

• Is the Cabinet module Locked in Performance Mode? If so, any time you Store the Slot, the locked cabinet will be Stored.

BTW - If you want to contact support, they will most likely indicate they want you to update to the latest OS.

If I remember correctly it will only be stored in the rig that is currently active in the performance. So if you like the locked cab stored in all rigs in a performance you will have to do this five times. But maybe this has changed?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Thank you both for your thoughts. I don’t use the lock function (I had to re-read the manual!) so that doesn’t explain how this happened. ....Maybe I should use the lock function ?

It’s strange, I’m unable to replicate the issue so will be tricky to prove to Support. I have noticed the screen on my keeper stage being a bit laggy occasionally. Audio wise changes are fine, it’s like it’s struggling a bit with copy paste operations. I wonder if there’s such a thing as too many profiles affecting performance?!?

I guess I should upgrade, I work in IT Support, it’s pretty much the default response!