Ability to increase "grace area" for Pedal stop @ Toe/Heel

• Sometimes when using stop @ toe when removing my foot, my pedal may bump up a bit/ not go all the way down (bumps up 1/2mm)& will not go off. I have to be super careful lifting my foot off to get it to stay off. Others have reported stage vibration/kick drum toggling the pedal on/off with this setting. I think people may like the ability to increase the area the Kemper reads the pedal as being "off" to make the setting more reliable. I was informed there is a buffer now, But say for the stop @ toe, perhaps now it is on from 1 to 125 and off from 126-127. It would be nice to be able to adjust that down to where if the pedal got bumped .75MM up, it would stay off. I'm guessing midi controls that range and may not be a difficult thing to add?

• I still think it would be nice but after re-calibrating the pedal, I found it to work pretty well, I couldn't get it to easily malfunction. The range of "off " seemed acceptable although having the range adjustable would give better options.I was going back and forth quickly, and I couldn't complain and actually was surprised how well it was working. The fade time seemed just right. It's very smooth going out.