How many here play live vs. do not play live?

• Missed some of the responses on my last trip here. Oops.

Similar boat in the same port (fellow Atlantan here). Just left may last band after about 5 years, due to a number of factors, but finding (or building) a replacement is HARD! :(

P.S. Nothing wrong with your leanings, in my book. That's along the same lines I cross over, although, ideally, I am hoping for something a little more on the Americana meets power-pop and/or garage rock side (Petty, Drive By Truckers, Old 97s, etc.) for my next project. Maybe we should touch base and share leads and maybe even jam sometime.

I'll PM you. Us Atlantians should stick together. At least until Georgia follows ancient tradition and sinks into the ocean.

Right on Chris, you're not so odd, or rare. Quite a few of us in that boat.

Solidarity, brother! \m/

yep I’m 70, but I prefer AC/DC, foo fighters, Petty, Green Day, etc. so I’m with you

I saw a video of Glen Hughes from just a year or so ago, and he was still absolutely nailing the vocals. He's gotta be in his 70s, so it ain't the age that makes you too old to rock and roll. It's the mindset. Some people decided they were "old" before they even hit 50. Kids these days... :)

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10