ENGL Powerfall II video on how to improve -- Can't find profile on RE

• Interesting video where he takes what he says is a stock kemper profile and progressively builds onto to improve to his taste. Sounds really good to me for a high gain profile. I searched RE and it doesn't show up there. Does anyone know where to find this profile or have it to post? Thanks!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Stock doesn't mean RE. So in the intial content of my Kemper 2 profiles with that names were included:

• GB - Engle Powerfall II
    • TH - Engle Powerfall

If you don't have them in your unit you might look out for the particular Rig Packs with them (Guidorist, Kemper Factory Content, Kemper Merged Profiles). Not sure in which exactly but somewhere there they should be.

Just looking at the video it is pretty sure the GB one above. Sounds like Guido's style anyway 8)

• Thanks a bunch deadman42! I thought when your cursor highlights the top menu item "Rig Exchange" it does a global search including all the lower sub-menus which included the rig packs. It does not. Once I highlighted the "Guidorist" sub-directory it showed up!

• I have the same exact guitar has him. (in white but my neck is much more loved. 8)). I'd like to do a comparison of his tone under my parameters. BTW, Guidorist has some killer OEM profiles! I use his MeBo's.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

Edited 2 times, last by BayouTexan ().

• I pretty much got the same exact tone has he did in the video, except for maybe using different HP/LP global filters, but just about dead on!

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• i was happy when i found his YT channel last year when i bought my Kemper,but know he is making Line 6 videos:thumbdown:

Guitar: Fender Strat HSS<3 Schecter Custom Solo II

Signal Chain: Kemper->AxeFX 3>Neural QC>Apollo Twin->M-Audio Monitors

Computer:Mac Studio