SOCIAL MEDIA - Simnix rigs... Metal sounds.

• Gotcha, I understand. I'm still kinda new to my Kemper and bought a tone junkies Marshall pack and yeah, so many sounds, some work and some don't in certain situations.

It's also the guitars you use, your monitoring system and personal taste. Some sounds just don't work for everybody, and given that guitars may vary in terms of so many factors, plus monitoring systems are also vastly different, I often find about 50 usable profiles (as per my setup and requirements) out of a thousand or even more.

That's why I think every Profiler owner should have one good amp that they rely on and know well so that they can profile it to their taste. Takes a bit of time to understand how to do that well, but the benefits of having your own sounds are immense.

• It's also the guitars you use, your monitoring system and personal taste. Some sounds just don't work for everybody, and given that guitars may vary in terms of so many factors, plus monitoring systems are also vastly different, I often find about 50 usable profiles (as per my setup and requirements) out of a thousand or even more.

That's why I think every Profiler owner should have one good amp that they rely on and know well so that they can profile it to their taste. Takes a bit of time to understand how to do that well, but the benefits of having your own sounds are immense.

That makes so much sense, too many variables to be considered as far as any uniformity and I just looked at your reamping guide, that is very helpful thank you. I'm still learning and testing out how to make it all work correctly.

• Dang, well someone caught a typo in the lyrics so I fixed that and did a quick remix of the song for the hell of it. More lead gtr and bass... lol
    sorry about that. Hope video sounds better?

External Content vimeo.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.