No Love for Bass Cabs?

• The Kemper has been the perfect solution for my IEM-only gigs. I am really enjoying the flexibility and the accuracy of this amp. I have started branching out, looking for more profiles to include in my arsenal.

My only problem is that so many of the profiles are DI output only. Where are all of the profiles that include bass cabs? The DI profiles tend to sound sterile when using IEM's. The Kemper's big selling point for me was that I could get a more natural "live" sounding rig from my IEM setup.

• Oh , OK , go to first page "Kemper Profiler Forum" , scroll down to "Free rigs and profiles" and click that topic.

On that page search with magnifying glass in top right corner for "bass rigs" and a lot will show up :)

The author "Bommel" for example, has a truck load of profiles ..... Good luck ! :thumbup:

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• I have a bunch of nice ampeg rigs with engaged cabs, I dont remember where they came from, but there are a lot of bass rigs which sound awesome. Bass is just a secondary instrument for me, but I enjoy playing it trough the kemper a lot.

The answer is 42