Kemper Stage Factory Content - Performances (Download Here)

• EDIT - with permission from Burkhard I have posted a file with the Factory Installed Performances and instructions

Original Post below.

Has anyone found a place to download the sample Performances that come with the Kemper Stage? I'm trying to help someone.

I hunted around in the Kemper Downloads.

Did I miss it?

Thanks,

ST

• These example Performances are part of the as-delivered state and just demonstrate various options to organize sounds and related workflow in Performance Mode. The Rigs in the Slots of those Performances are picked from the pool of Factory Rigs which are available in our Rig packs. Example Performances are the same for all PROFILER models.

If you still feel these are of value, you could export and import these via Rig Manager.

• Here are the Kemper Performances that are factory installed with new Profilers (all models) as of this date. I'm providing them here in case you need to re-install them.

Kemper Factory Content Performances.zip

1. Extract the zip file into a folder. There are seven Performances. These are files with the extension .kperformance.
    2. Open Rig Manager
    3. Arrange your desktop so you can see the contents of the folder and Rig Manager at the same time.
    4. Drag the Performance files (one at a time) to any New Performance
      All Performances
      - My Profiler
      - - Any Performance called New Performance
      Warning: If you drag a Performance on top of an existing Performance, the existing one will be overwritten.
    5. Put your Profiler into Performance Mode and enjoy.