OMG !! The best marshall profile BY FAR !..JVM !!

• Well, I had a jvm some months ago and i sold it because i want to buy the kemper but i must recognize that i miss my marshall sometimes. When I look fhe for jvm in the net , as well as jvm free profiles, I found soundside.de profiles ( by Armin ) and i bought it. I must admit i'm afraid of losing my money but, i can't be more satisfied with the purchase...They are simply prerfect.I I tested all jvm profiles but no one like this. I can recognize every detail of my marshall, it's like it was with me ! I have elmwood modena too and can't compare with the real amp but i can tell you, again, the quality is superb ! two of the best profiles i own. I don't want to discuss if it's enough fair or not selling a profile but...how much time and money has Armin spend with this? I only know two things: Now i haven't tube amps, i never have had mics or preamps, and , again, " I have my jvm" for only 20 euros...I hope Armin keeps on making such great profiles !

PD; I have and44 rectifier and it's , too, one of the best profiles too :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

• Yes, I tried them ( all of them) but, at least with my stuff, tills profiles, despite of sounding good, they doesn't sound as good as this. Tills profiles sound great through my monitor but with tube power amp, armins sound better, imo.