Why is my DAW not getting any sound? (SOLVED)

• Hoping someone can help because I can not figure this out! I'm 99% sure it's a setting in my Focusrite Control software.

I'm running my Kemper via SPDIF into my Focusrite Clarett 4 PRE USB interface and out of that into my DAW (Reaper). I've had everything hooked up and working 100% perfectly for a year. Last week, I had to reset my Mac to factory settings and then re-load everything. I hooked everything up exactly as it was before, but now I've got no signal going from my Focusrite into my DAW. I've done all the obvious stuff like checking cables and making sure my Focusrite is selected as the audio device in my DAW. The focusrite is getting signal. It's just not getting to the DAW. And my guess is that it has something to do with the Focusrite Control software that I have to use with the Clarett. I just can't figure out what settings to use.

The exact way that I have everything set up is this:

1. Out of Kemper via SPDIF into the SPDIF input of the Focusrite. I'm also running out of the main left/right outputs of the Kemper into the Inputs #1 and #2 on the Focusrite so that I can sometimes use the Kemper's SPDIF to record the stack while using the main outputs to record the effects.
    2. I'm using the outputs #1 and #2 of the Focusrite to plug into my Yamaha HS8 studio montiors (they are definitely not the problem).
    3. Using headphones from the headphone out of the Focusrite.

I'd also be happy to do a Zoom call with someone so that I can share my screen so you can see exactly what I'm looking at.

Thanks!