Best JTM45 profile?

• Hi everyone,

what's the best set (meaning clean, crunch and overdrive tones) of the JTM45 you've found so far?

I didn't like Top Jimi's. Tone Junkie's also didn't quite click with me but I might have to give it another shot.

I love Britts 69 Marshall when it comes to profile quality for a Marshall amp but unfortunately he didn't profile the JTM yet, as far as I know.

• Bert Meulendijk (in Profile Pack #2) has a nice JTM45 and so does Mattfig. I would recommend either or both.

Bought the Bert M. pack an man do I like these! I never tried his profiles but they are really good. Will check out the entire pack but this might become a favorite. Like it better than some of the other commercial rigs that are more "famous" in the community.

• Lucky Lady Vintage Guitar has a nice JTM45 capture.

I agree. I purchased this entire profile package and I’m very pleased with all of them. I’m hoping they will do more in the future

Thanks a lot for the advice! The JTM didn't do it for me but I tried the Bassman and this is now my favorite set of profiles. Love the Tweed Twin, too. Can't believe how well they work with my Les Paul Special. You made my day! :)

• Thanks a lot for the advice! The JTM didn't do it for me but I tried the Bassman and this is now my favorite set of profiles. Love the Tweed Twin, too. Can't believe how well they work with my Les Paul Special. You made my day! :)

Agreed man some gems in this pack for sure!

• Thanks a lot for the advice! The JTM didn't do it for me but I tried the Bassman and this is now my favorite set of profiles. Love the Tweed Twin, too. Can't believe how well they work with my Les Paul Special. You made my day! :)

You’re welcome. I’m glad to hear some of them worked out for you. That’s great.

Trey

• I'm using the free JIA JTM45 and I found it awesome! I lowered the gain and put a Metal DS in front. Lots of bite, good low punch, and screaming highs.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.