New 3.1.57 beta rig manager

• Already did it several times. Still not working :(

• - In Explorer, delete the folder "Rig Manager" which can be found in C:\Program Files\Kemper Amps

My Kemper Amps folder is in C:\Users\Dave Matthews\AppData\Local

Deleted that but still same problem

• Yes lightbox

I have not upgraded to the beta version yet. I will wait until the bugs get worked out out.

But, when I do, I suggest the following:

If the beta version is having problems....

Before you uninstall (remove) all previous versions, make sure you run a backup first.
    When you finally reinstall original version and then the beta, restore from your backup.

Make sense?

• Updating took a bit longer than usual, but everything went ok.

Only thing is that I'm now experiencing a lag when auditioning rigs with RM using the Left / Right arrows keys (Windows10).

Profiler takes about 2-3 seconds to react to the key stroke and change rigs.

Anyone else?

EDIT: After reinstalling following G-String's instructions above, all good now.:thumbup:

Edited once, last by Slyman ().

• Am I the only one with this issue:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Can no longer use right arrow key to browse and load rigs on the profiler. Probably my most used feature :). Please fix in the next beta if possible.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• It looks like every time you now move to the next rig with the right or left arrow key, the focus goes to the Author field in the upper right. So you have to click back on the Rigs before the next Right/Left keystroke works.

This doesn't happen in Rig Exchange, but it does happen in your My Profiler rigs. But there is a delay in Rig Exchange (and maybe others) so not every Right/Left keystroke is picked up if you go through them quickly.

• Am I the only one with this issue:

Can no longer use right arrow key to browse and load rigs on the profiler. Probably my most used feature :). Please fix in the next beta if possible.

same with me with the exception that the "Author" field is ready for input after selecting a rig

• Having the same issues as others in the threat. Tried updating the driver manually pointing to the one in C:\Program Files\Kemper Amps\Driver but at the end it shows this:

I basically says that "a necessary entry is missing" in the driver installation files. Already tried uninstalling, reinstalling 3.0 and updating again.

I also tried removing the driver completely by using pnputil.exe and it no longer shows.. still, when I install the update it no longer shows the driver install prompt like it did the first time.

Hope this helps.

• "when I install the update it no longer shows the driver install prompt like it did the first time." I'm having the same issue

• This was not effective on my Windows 8.1 PC

• Check again today and notice this (MacOS Catalina 10.15.7):

With RM is set to full screen (just showing the the far right bit of it pic1). When resizing the window, the property fields don’t resize (pic 2) and honestly I can’t remember if that always been the case. Anyway, the 'issue' is that you have to click on the fields if yo want to se what’s written inside (pic 3). The same goes for the ‘Comment’ , the ‘Model’ etc…

G String maybe this can be looked at?

• I'm also experiencing the Arrow problem, it's not selecting the Rig. This is what happens when I hit the left arrow:

Kemper Powerhead w/remote & Kabinet
    Focusrite 18i8 (2nd Gen) - Windows 10 - Ableton Live - Yamaha HS-8's - DT770 80 ohms