New 3.1.57 beta rig manager

• Look at your screenshot. The cabs are not in alphabetical order. ;)

PS: The Treeview (the left side of Rig Manager) strictly sorts folders alphabetical. Can't be changed.

Thanks lightbox , yes the CABS in RM pop up menu are not in alphabetical order (as they are in Kemper). As for Treeview I was not aware to what cmbrowns refers, but now I know.

Looks like the CABS in Rig Manager are sorted by LastChangedTime... maybe.

Edited once, last by skoczy ().

• PS: The Treeview (the left side of Rig Manager) strictly sorts folders alphabetical. Can't be changed.

What I meant was trying to change the order by sorting the columns after selecting presets. That allows you to resort in various ways. I didn't really expect it would work for the dropdown list, but it was worth a try.

And keep in mind, these new drop down lists only show presets from My Profiler which doesn't allow folders anyway. You can't see any Presets from Local Library where you might have created folders to organize.

Edited once, last by cmbrowns ().

• I have to contact support. I don't get the beta rig manager to see the Profiler. Can't solve the driver issue myself.

I put in a ticket about the driver issue about a week ago. Received a request for files the next day and responded immediately but have heard nothing since. Was hoping this announcement would have a fix. Guess I gotta email them again to ask what's up

***UPDATE***

I posted too soon. Updating RM has resolved my driver issue! I saw no mention of it in the related post so assumed it wasn't going to address it but Voila! Updated as soon as I saw my profiler connect with Windows so may still have other issues but the main one is fixed!

Edited once, last by robmakesmusic: Update Resolved Driver Issue!!! ().

• My beta wants to install 3.1.56 and only rolls back the install and quits.

Mine goes for 3.1.57, but still rolls it back. I have uninstalled rig manager, rebooted and reinstalled the last official version 2x, but it has not helped me install this version. I have looked in al the subfolders and systems I could for additional instances or drivers, but I not have found any.

• Mine goes for 3.1.57, but still rolls it back. I have uninstalled rig manager, rebooted and reinstalled the last official version 2x, but it has not helped me install this version. I have looked in al the subfolders and systems I could for additional instances or drivers, but I not have found any.

Yup, same here. I think I'll wait for a release version. If that fails I'll open a ticket. Seems the drivers are not being updated/replaced.

• I have to contact support. I don't get the beta rig manager to see the Profiler. Can't solve the driver issue myself.

Same deal for me on Win 8.1.

On another Win 10 machine, I went into Device Manager and saw that the Kemper was marked as not functioning due to a problem (type 19) with the driver install. I removed the device in Device Manager (in the right click context menu) and then ran the beta installer again ( repair is worth trying) and got the driver working. Same trick didn't work on Win 8.1.

I have passed this on to support but am sharing this in case it helps anyone here.

Given the problems some of us are having getting the driver installed, I suggested to Support that it might be helpful to be able to download and install the new driver directly - ie point Device Manager to the new driver and update it that way rather than rely on the RM installer to do it.

• Iam a Windows 10 User and Updates with .57! Yesterday it worked after the new Update. Today the Rig Manager icon on the Desktop is not working and without a picture. It seems that there is no connection to the Kemper.

• Iam a Windows 10 User and Updates with .57! Yesterday it worked after the new Update. Today the Rig Manager icon on the Desktop is not working and without a picture. It seems that there is no connection to the Kemper.

Open the location: C:\Users\[your_username]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Kemper Amps\Rig Manager

and there you have your link to working Rig Manager.

You can delete the bad shortcut from the desktop, and copy the working shortcut from above location to the desktop.

• Yes i did it with the last Update the same way! But Rig still not communicate with the Kemper!

That is the driver problem. Look at the driver in Device Manager - probably under sound and games stuff. It probably shows the Kemper as a connected device but that there is an issue with the driver. Try the method I posted above - uninstall the device in Device Manager and then re-install or repair install the new beta, Good luck.

• Windows 10 here. Rig Manager 3.1.57.16457. Fast PC and Internet connection. Clean install after de-installing previous release version of Rig Manager.

Each time I restart Windows it takes quite a while before Rig Manager connects. Both yesterday and today I tried multiple Windows reboots, restarting Rig Manager, restarting the Kemper. No real pattern I can see, but eventually (today after a third restart of Rig Manager) finds the Kemper. Maybe it's just a matter of time. I haven't tried just letting it sit for 15 minutes after a complete restart of everything to see if it eventually connects. No noticeable "syncing up" messages while it's not connected.

Doesn't appear to be the driver since it eventually connects and from that point seems to work.

• After De-Installing its still not working. Its Syncing but after this there are coming Black Screens then it goes back to Rig Manager and not working good.

Now i will try it about the "Rig Manager Uninstall Driver" and just install the 57 Version. Right now it is Syncing the Rigs!

• Now no Version is working anymore. When iam de-installing Rig Manger and installing the last official Version its still not working right!

Its connecting to the Kemper but its not working right and its really slow and full of Bugs! Thats crazy because the older Version worked good before i installed the Beta. Seems there is now a big diverse Problem!

• New Version is Online! The Kemper is syncing and i can choose the Profiles through the Rig Manager, but the Rig Manager is not working good. It takes 5-10 Seconds when im doing something inside.

Maybe its because of the new Windows 10 updates what i made!