New 3.1.57 beta rig manager

• So after you run Uninstall Script and still see Kemper Profiler in the devices, this for me means that this script hasn' removed all drivers properly. Yeah, nothing to lose with manual uninstallation of the drivers in Device Manager. Give it a go.

As wrote above I tried.. but same thing... ç_ç really really weird.

• I don't understand why Kemper do not make the new driver available as a separate download.

because there is no driver to install anymore, that's the big change in 3.1. unless you manage to deinstall the old driver(s) this will not work for you.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• I had the problem that Rig Manager was suddenly really slow!

Finally i got the answer for myself.

My Problem was Cardreader from my USB HUB which i installed on my Desk and then connected to my Computer USB.

When there is no SD Card in my Card Adapter and the Card Adapter is plugged in my USB HUB there is some USB trouble going on!

Now Rig Manager is working fine and fast again !

• RM 3.1.58.16458 on Windows 8.1 here, can't get the KPA driver working. Trying to install it manually via Device Manager gives the error:

The driver installation file for this device is missing a necessary entry.

If I uninstall the KPA in Device Manager and run the Driver Uninstall script it says there's nothing left, but even after a full reboot the best I can manage is:

This device is not configured correctly. (Code 1)

The installation failed because a function driver was not specified for this device instance.

• What is the Kemper.sys file that is in the Windows - system32 - drivers folder?

Uninstall tool does not remove that.

Small progress... I had both kemper.sys and kemper profiler.sys in mine. Deleting both of those got rid of any driver errors - the KPA shows up in Device Manager and appears to be fine - but Rig Manager still doesn't see it at all.

• The offending driver is most likely hidden because it's not working. Best way to rid your system of an old driver is to use device manager but with the hidden drivers flag activated. Windows hides inactive drivers from the list so you have to unhide them... Here's a video on how to do just that. Then when you find the hidden driver, just uninstall it by right clicking and selecting uninstall device...

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The offending driver is most likely hidden because it's not working. Best way to rid your system of an old driver is to use device manager but with the hidden drivers flag activated. Windows hides inactive drivers from the list so you have to unhide them... Here's a video on how to do just that. Then when you find the hidden driver, just uninstall it by right clicking and selecting uninstall device...

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I already did this too. But it does not remove Kemper.sys file. Is it safe and effective, when I just delete this file manually?

• I already did this too. But it does not remove Kemper.sys file. Is it safe and effective, when I just delete this file manually?

I would recommend to move it to another location (could be different folder or even USB stick). In case something goes wrong you can return it, if everything is ok you can delete it!

• because there is no driver to install anymore, that's the big change in 3.1. unless you manage to deinstall the old driver(s) this will not work for you.

I did uninstall the old driver - removed it using Device Manager.

Rig manager and Windows Device Manager both tell me that no driver is installed for this device on the Win 8.1 machine. So, can I please now get the driver somehow because attempts to fix this by uninstalling and reinstalling Rig Manager are failing consistently?

Send me a PM with a link on the forum if you like or post it for anyone else who needs it on the Kemper site.

• Rig manager and Windows Device Manager both tell me that no driver is installed for this device on the Win 8.1 machine. So, can I please now get the driver somehow because attempts to fix this by uninstalling and reinstalling Rig Manager are failing consistently?

there is no driver I could send you.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here