MONKEY TALK - "NOT" LIVE at the HOLLYWOOD BOWL - (ToneJunkie 68 Purple Plexi V2 sounds)

• I make music now for the fun of it but if I "was" going to play at the HOLLYWOOD BOWL, well I guess this is what I would have to say with my guitar and 17,000 friends! PARTY..!

Took the new ToneJunkie 68 Purple Plexi V2 pack for a test drive on my Stage floorboard and was loving the sounds, added some live atmosphere and there ya go... ROCK N ROLL.
    *photo of Hollywood Bowl is owned by them (thx)

External Content vimeo.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Great tune Dan, wild one, really enjoyed it. Lots of Frank Zappa type ear catcher influence in it for my taste :thumbup:8)

Hi Deadman... Awesome thanks. Interesting, a friend of mine told me about this dude named Plini, so I heard a few minutes of his playing and thought it would be fun to try some prog fusion stuff. I was heading in a Jeff Beck live/Al dimeola/Mike Stern direction but my inner Alex Lifeson always prevails. Lol

• What a mixture Dan. But I always loved any crossover and mixing up things which I like. No matter where genre-typical boundaries are. That's the great creative freedom... let's use it 8o

• What a mixture Dan. But I always loved any crossover and mixing up things which I like. No matter where genre-typical boundaries are. That's the great creative freedom... let's use it 8o

Absolutely, agree 100% - music without boundaries - formulas are way too confining, music for the masses has to follow that recipe. lol

• Gn'R pubished their first EP mixing some Crowd Noises here and there.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Live ?!*@ Like a Suicide is a four-track EP by American hard rock band Guns N' Roses, released on December 16, 1986, on the UZI Suicide record label. (This was ostensibly a self-released record but UZI Suicide was actually part of Geffen Records.)[3] When referred to by the band members talking about the EP, they have simply called it Live Like a Suicide. The record itself was reportedly limited to only 10,000 copies, and it came out only on vinyl and cassette formats.

Live ?!*@ Like a Suicide is a four-track EP by American hard rock band Guns N' Roses, released on December 16, 1986, on the UZI Suicide record label. (This was ostensibly a self-released record but UZI Suicide was actually part of Geffen Records.)[3] When referred to by the band members talking about the EP, they have simply called it Live Like a Suicide. The record itself was reportedly limited to only 10,000 copies, and it came out only on vinyl and cassette

• Gn'R pubished their first EP mixing some Crowd Noises here and there.

External Content www.youtube.com

Live ?!*@ Like a Suicide is a four-track EP by American hard rock band Guns N' Roses, released on December 16, 1986, on the UZI Suicide record label. (This was ostensibly a self-released record but UZI Suicide was actually part of Geffen Records.)[3] When referred to by the band members talking about the EP, they have simply called it Live Like a Suicide. The record itself was reportedly limited to only 10,000 copies, and it came out only on vinyl and cassette formats.

Live ?!*@ Like a Suicide is a four-track EP by American hard rock band Guns N' Roses, released on December 16, 1986, on the UZI Suicide record label. (This was ostensibly a self-released record but UZI Suicide was actually part of Geffen Records.)[3] When referred to by the band members talking about the EP, they have simply called it Live Like a Suicide. The record itself was reportedly limited to only 10,000 copies, and it came out only on vinyl and cassette

ha, didn't know that. A lot of the live albums that came out were funny in a way, a lot of them stole someone else's huge crowd sound into there mixes. lol seems everyone took KISS Alive or whatever hahhaa :P8o