Slow Response Time Selecting Rigs in Performance Mode

• I recently imported the free rigs from Tone Junkie and a few others (not a lot). I think my total number of rigs is right around 600. Since then, when I go into performance mode, it takes a while to be able to switch between rigs. Any idea why this happens? What is the best way to fix it or avoid similar issues in the future? Thanks!

• The issue is when I'm creating a new performance. I go into a blank performance and I turn the Browse knob to select that rig. Thanks.

• Yes, exactly. It goes really quick in browser mode, but when I want to assign a rig in performance mode, it is really slow. It was not this way until I added more rigs.

• Please try to start the Profiler into browse mode while holding down the RIG button until you see either "Initialising current rig" or "checking content..." in the display. This will initiate a rebuilt of the internal database. Your rigs and performances will not be altered by this.

• I tried that and it is still very slow and deliberate. Moving up or down one or two rigs at a time is very slow. Trying to go forward or back several pages takes forever.

• how are you switching between rigs in Perform mode?

[EDIT: responded to the wrong thread here but this may still be relevant, since I essentially have a similar issue]

Not sure if I understand the question. I have set up several "banks" of five, usually consisting of a few amps. Pardon my terminology but the idea of "performances" and "rigs" never fully sunk in with me since I'm using the Kemper the same way I use my Mesa Boogie rack or other things I'm used to and control via midi.
    So my first "bank" for instance has a Boogie Mark IV in the first two slots, a Lone Star on 3, a Deluxe Reverb clean on four and a Triaxis Lead sound on 5. Next banks have variations of that. Switching from 1 to 2 (both Mark IVs) is as slow as going to the Lonestar rig. Again, all this with a powered head and the remote.
    All this used to be a bit quicker I think. The delay in changing sounds is actually a bit less than the visual changes of LEDs and LCD text on both the Remote and the Kemper itself.