Clicks and pops using Looper

• Hi there,

Anyone had issues with the looper and remote getting pops and clicks ?
    I get those when ever I retrig the playback or when I hit the undo-redo button on the Kemper.

I've been email-ing back and forth support for 13 days now and we are not making progress. Today, they are saying that repeating the steps, they are also getting pops using the retrig playback function, insinuating this might be normal behaviour...

Steps to recreate it :

1. Start recording loop

2. Press play back button
    3. Press it again to create a stutter effect (pops every 1-2 times I hit the playback button).
    4. Create overdub

5. Undo the over dub (Creates a pop)

6. Redo overdub (Creates a pop)

• Just searching the forum for this issue and saw your note... I'm having this issue as well - it's intermittent, but occasionally on the overdub I'm getting loud audio clicks which makes the looper almost unusable when adding overdub layers.

I'm a huge Kemper fan, not trying to create a fuss... but just letting you know I'm having the same issue. Kemper admins - any thoughts on what's happening and/or if a fix may be coming in a future update?

• Just searching the forum for this issue and saw your note... I'm having this issue as well - it's intermittent, but occasionally on the overdub I'm getting loud audio clicks which makes the looper almost unusable when adding overdub layers.

I'm a huge Kemper fan, not trying to create a fuss... but just letting you know I'm having the same issue. Kemper admins - any thoughts on what's happening and/or if a fix may be coming in a future update?

Well, I decided to keep the remote but they ended up saying that it was an issue and that they might try to fix it one day. Haven't heard back since.

• Hopefully they can address this in an upcoming update.

I'm also wondering if it may be noise introduced by the mechanical switch itself (the pops seem to happen when I add/end the overdubs)...