Problem Tranfering Profiles from Rig Manager to Stage

• I am not able to transfer any profiles from Rig manager to the Stage. The stage and Rig Manager software are both up to date and it is syncing OK as far as recognizing the stage. I tried with the Beta version of Rig Master with no luck, uninstalled that and reinstalled the latest stable version of Rig Manager and it still doesn't work. I have tried all the normal tricks but still no luck it just shows the dreaded spinning dial. Is anyone else having this problem?

“I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass.”

Dave Lee Roth of Van Halen - 1979

• Hi, sstauffer.

I don't have the Stage in front of me right now, so I can't walk you through the steps in detail. Here's how I approach things.

1. Audition Rigs in Rig Manager by navigating with the left and right arrow keys. When you select a Rig this way, it is automatically loaded in the Stage and you can check it out before storing it.
    2. When I find something I like - on the Stage - I tap the Store button and follow the prompts. There are buttons in Rig Manager to allow you to store a Rig on the Stage, but I don't have that running in front of me, and I can't remember exactly what they say.

I do it this way because

• I don't want to load anything on the Stage I haven't previewed.
    • I don't transfer lots of Rigs en masse to the Stage because I know I'll end up deleting a bunch of them.
  • Thanks ST, you are always one of the first to offer help. I am able to do it the way you stated but I have a little different method, I have Rig Master loaded on my work computer and when I want to try something new I will bring the stage and drop and drag a bunch of profiles from from RIg Master to the Stage, take it home and try them one by one and save the favorites. Right now I wanted to try some Hiwatt profiles so I was going to load as many as I have all in one shot. It has always worked before but now it is not transferring them by this method.

• Hi, sstauffer,

Back at my place now.

In the screenshot below, I selected two Rigs (68 Purple Plexi V2) and dragged them to the MyProfiler folder.

This works fine for me. Are you unable to drag Rigs to the MyProfiler folder?

• Yep ST - that screenshot shows exactly what I am trying to do but it just won't load them - it has a little circle spinning around and it will actually add the number of rigs to the "My Profiler" count but they won't load on the stage. I have been able to do this up until a couple of days ago.

• I only have 76 in the stage currently, I have had this issue before but usually a restart of the Rig Manager and or Stage would take care of it. I've tried different computer usb ports and it appears that the cable is working because it is syncing and I can save them one at a time if I double click and then save. -Next I'll try to swap the cable just to eliminate it but I don't have another one with me right now.