Selah Quartz/smart clock

• I don't have any experience with MIDI, but I'm curious in incorporating one of the smart clock pedals with my rig. How easy is it to set up one of those? Does it need its own MIDI cable going to the toaster itself?

• Check pg 74 of the manual. MIDI is actually a lot simpler to use than many realize....I used to think it was, at least:

MIDI Clock

MIDI clock is a continuous time signal generated by all digital audio workstations and other devices and transmitted via a MIDI cable when desired. You can use MIDI clock from any such device to automatically sync your delay and modulation effects to the music, even on stage. The PROFILER will automatically sync to a MIDI clock signal received by its MIDI INPUT. Whenever MIDI clock is received, a small “c” will appear on the right side of the home screen.

The PROFILER can send MIDI clock via its MIDI OUTPUT to sync other devices. This feature needs to be activated in the System Settings. If MIDI THRU is used as an auxiliary MIDI output, MIDI clock is also funneled to MIDI THRU.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche