Installing packs

• Can someone please tell me how to instal purchased packs on the kemper.can’t find any information anywhere.I’ve purchased the josh Middleton metal pack as my last resort of finding a good sound. But i can’t install them

• May be a couple of methods, here's mine if I don't want all the files loaded on to the Kemper:

Download files from vendor. Unzip to somewhere easy accessible (eg My Documents)

Connect to Kemper via USB, open Rig Manager.

Locate folder for unzipped items, partially minimise window and have open above Rig Manager.

Highlight all files, drag to local library folder in Rig Manager (if you have one, if not start one as very handy)

Highlight again, look for "My Kemper " folder or whatever yours is named, (eg Bungle's Kemper)then drag files to that.

Personally I tend to keep the lot in the local folder, and add a few I particularly like to the Kemper. Saves filling it up with hundreds of profiles then. If I want any of the others just connect with rig manager and get them from local library.

I need a lie down now.

• Simple method without Rig Manager:

Unzip files to a folder you name "Shared" on a USB thumb drive/

Insert USB thumb drive to front USB port of Kemper.

Press "lit" square button labeled "USB Stick"

Press "lit" button labeled "Import/Export"

etc.

Press Exit button to remove USB thumb drive.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• From the Main Manual:

Importing Rigs, Performances, and Presets

We offer you access to a mind-blowing variety of the highest quality PROFILEs and Rigs. Those and other goodies are available in Rig Manager and can also be downloaded from our website here:

http://www.kemper-amps.com/downloads

You can either transfer these Rigs from your Mac or PC to your PROFILER using our Rig Manager application or use your dedicated USB memory stick. In this case, please copy the Rigs to the directory called “Shared” on your USB memory stick. Next, plug the USB flash drive into the USB slot of your PROFILER and switch to Browser Mode. Then press the soft button “USB Stick”. You will be presented with an option to import the content. You can import Rigs and presets this way.

• Import and export functions are only available in Browser Mode.
  • External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

by Michael Britt

• Can someone please tell me how to instal purchased packs on the kemper.can’t find any information anywhere.I’ve purchased the josh Middleton metal pack as my last resort of finding a good sound. But i can’t install them

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.