FREEDOM - Awesome Kemper tones - New Music

• Hi guys, busy week being creative and cranked out yet another tune. Wrote this one a real long time ago but was inspired to finally redo it with much better guitar sounds, lord I can't stand using amp plug ins - they almost made me quit recording guitar at home but THANK GOD FOR KEMPER and you cats who share knowledge and music. BTW, I think you can change YouTube settings on video to 1080 for best quality.

As usual just spinning the dials and trying out sounds, got yet another army of 36 tracks of geetar to tame, mixing is not my utmost skill set but I try my best.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Nice vibe from second half of the 60´s :thumbup:

Only thing missing is a twangy 12-string (?) :/

Cheers !

Hi, there are actually 6 acoustic guitar buried in the mix but once the heavier guitars came in they sort of took a back seat but hold down the foundation transparently - I could remix and make it even more acoustic but interestingly the first time I demoed this song was with pure grinding heavy distorted guitars but since I got the Kemper, well IDK this is just how it ended up.. lol nothings ever intentional anymore.

• Yep, I heard the acoustic guitar(s) in the background :thumbup:

I was thinking electric 12-string . But it´s your music

and it sounds good and interesting, as your other songs

you posted in the past. Keep it up :thumbup:

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• All good bro, I don't know if you feel the same way when home recording but it never sounds through my speakers the way it does in my mind, it's maddening trying to chase after things I don't know to achieve but I'm grateful I can get my ideas down this far the path. Guess that is where people in the leagues of Sir George Martin have to step in and grab the reigns. lol
    BTW, I do have an old 12 string in storage and now I have to go see what that thing has to say. :)

• Hi Dan,

nice 60s vibe ;)

Maybe mixing is not your utmost skill, but maybe Video production? ;)

Nice 'subtiteling' to your song :) :thumbup:

Kemper Head - Kemper Remote - Palmer Box with Kemper Kone - TC Electronic BAM200 - Laney LFR 112