Morph help - Raise gain from 5.0 - 10.0 with Pedal.

• Can someone give me a walkthru to raise the amp's gain from 5 - 10. I need to hold a power chord and increase the gain until feedback.

I've only use my Mission EXP in slot 3 and 5 for volume and wah, and I've only used Wah by setting it up in RM options.

I have the pedal in slot 4 now but it looks like I have to create a second copy of the same profile and raise the gain of the second one to accomplish what I want. Can I just move the amp's gain on a single profile with the morph feature? How?

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Make sure the pedal is set to morph. Heel position. Set Gain 0.5. Move to toe position. Set gain 1.0

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• I figured it out. You hold the CTRL button down while you drag (with mouse) the pointer of the gain knob in the Rig Manager from start (orange dot) to end (blue dot).

I was wondering what those dots were before. LOL. This Kemper is frackin awesome!

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Yup. That's how you do it in rig manager. My description is how to do it on the unit.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM