Separate volume control and global eq per channel (l/r)

• I run a stereo rig using returns of combos, using the monitor output(S)

Id appreciate the ability control both output volume and global eq to l/r outputs individually.

I imagine the option to switch “stereo link off” in the global eq at the output menu which triggers a 2nd page to accomodate the extra channel....icw a “balance knob” in the output menu for both the mains as well as the monitor.

• Different output volumes are for different outputs. You can deactivate Monitor Stereo and then use the MONITOR OUT and the DIRECT OUT as two different outputs with different output sources (Master Left and Master Right) and different output volume levels. However, you cannot suppress the cabinet simulation for both and leave it active for the MAIN OUTPUT.

• Different output volumes are for different outputs. You can deactivate Monitor Stereo and then use the MONITOR OUT and the DIRECT OUT as two different outputs with different output sources (Master Left and Master Right) and different output volume levels. However, you cannot suppress the cabinet simulation for both and leave it active for the MAIN OUTPUT.

That will not work for the aimed application cause I’d need cabsims to foh.