Massive Amp-Pack uploaded

• I'm pretty keen on that JTM-1. Would be great to have that profiled with a ribbon mic (works so good with Marshalls IMHO). Those 1 Watt anniversary amps are really great.

yeah i think for the jtm-1 it has to be a ribbon mic, i tested the amp already and it gets quite fuzzy on higher gain ranges, so therefore a ribbon is always a good choice

• i think i wil re-profile the prs amp, i am not quite happy with it.
    have to test is with another mic, maybe something with not that much amount of bass....
    i felt playing the prs that it is way to much bass there...but that's the cabinet of prs...really impressing for the money

• I want to thank you for the Clapton Fenders. They are fucking fantastic and the Twinolux is the very first Fender tweed amp that works with a Les Paul for me. Actually I got a sound I was chasing for years and couldn't get with the combination of a Les Paul and a real Tweed. I never tried the Twinolux in person but if I did I would have bought it in a hearbeat if it sounds like your profile!!!

Also the champ is great and the Excelsior will be my future secret weapon whenever I need a exotic vintage sound.

Really great work, you got something going there!

• I actually really like the Excelsior. For a "cheap" pawn shop amp I think the profile of it comes across quite nice. Fender seems to be doing better these days in the distortion category.

• thanks a lot for all the great comments on those profiles!!

i really dig the fender ones, especially the excelisor was really suprising, first i thought it will sound a bit muddy due to the 15" speaker, until i plugged in the guitar.
    it works great with the usual strat and telecaster stuff.... then i plugged in my prs with p90 PUs, and that blew me away, sounds clear and "jazzy" on the neck pickup, on the bridge pickup there comes the bite.

the laboga was a surprising cool, never noticed laboga that much...maybe it was the EVH 1x12" cabinet?
    Maybe it was the combination of the universal audio solo610 with the right mic for that job.

i played today with the prs amp profile and i have to say that wasn't really a good job.
    i promise i try to do a new profiling session with that amp, i know that it sounds a lot better...maybe i was a bit deaf from profiling the jmd1 :)

profiling the clapton amps were like: go out for a cigarette and letting the tubes warm up, grabbing my nash telecaster, plugged into the twinoloux, turned up the volume, played one single open chord and there came the sunshine...

again, thank you all for commenting...more profile will follow!

by the way..i love to work in switerzlands biggest music store...all i ever need is there (ok..almost..) :thumbup:

• and most of the jmd1 profiles sounded really good, but I had to change cabs to Tills 1 for a killer sound at concert-level through PA :thumbup:

yeah i tried that too...tills cabs are great.

but i always try to capture the most authentic sound from the amp, but changing an amp to something 10+ i ussually take those cabs by till

• again, thank you all for commenting...more profile will follow!

by the way..i love to work in switerzlands biggest music store...all i ever need is there (ok..almost..)

Can't wait for the new ones, if they're anything like these.

Ahhh...so you work in a music store. I wondered how you had access to these.

I wonder if anyone has gotten thrown out of a Guitar Center yet for sneaking their Kemper into the amp room. :D

• Can't wait for the new ones, if they're anything like these.

Ahhh...so you work in a music store. I wondered how you had access to these.

I wonder if anyone has gotten thrown out of a Guitar Center yet for sneaking their Kemper into the amp room. :D

hehe..yeah right, no i often come to the shop on my free day spending the complete afternoon to do profiles.
    the smaller amps are profiled at my studio becaus of the acoustic treatment there and the microphone selection.
    but working in a shop has it's benefits if you're a gear head :)