"Rigkeeper" AU/VST3 plugin that will store your KPA rig in the DAW track.

• Hmmmm... is it like this?

I record direct guitar on a track and thek I can apply Kemper's profile with this VST and change to another profile if I want to?

AS well as I can save session in DAW and all will be remembered?

The plugin doesn't do anything audio wise. But you can store the rig you used in case you need it later for overdubs etc.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• no, this seems to be just storing preset used for recording for your bookkeeping. It doesn't automatically change patch on KPA for you. This needs to be done manually via D'n'D. I think it is very useful plugin - so many times I forget which profile I used for recording wet signal!

• Agreed. This will be extremely useful.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• no, this seems to be just storing preset used for recording for your bookkeeping. It doesn't automatically change patch on KPA for you. This needs to be done manually via D'n'D. I think it is very useful plugin - so many times I forget which profile I used for recording wet signal!

Well, maybe I don't get it completely, but is this just an information, what profile was used on a track? I'm sure you can add a text comment to track... this must be something more..

• The plugin doesn't do anything audio wise. But you can store the rig you used in case you need it later for overdubs etc.

Like I can store a rig within a DAW? But I cannot use it anyway (the plugin doesn't do anything audio wise) - I think I need some visual explanation

• you can add a comment, but comment doesn't solve the issue. Imagine this:

1) you pick a rig and record awesome tune

2) you write down a note with rig name

3) you started goofing around in RM and you modified a preset used in 1)

4) after some time you continue working on the tune and would like to use the same rig (you have its name, after all)

5) BOOM - it doesn't sound the same because you edited it in 2)

This plugin would allow you to go back in time and get the same exact rig you used in the first place. It is real value.

• Like I can store a rig within a DAW? But I cannot use it anyway (the plugin doesn't do anything audio wise) - I think I need some visual explanation

RM Rig------>VST

Time passes... You forget which rig you used and want to fix something.

VST------>RM Rig

Play stuff.

Visual enough? :)

• :)

• now I got it piotrmaj :)

• PC version works flawlessly! This will be part of my recording template for every guitar track moving forward. Thanks so much for this. Not sure how much coffee is where you live, but I made a modest donation :).

I really like that it seems to store the edit buffer, not the last saved state of the active rig. This is exactly how it should be. I have to unlock everything on the profiler to get the full state back, but that is as expected and just something to consider.

• I really like that it seems to store the edit buffer, not the last saved state of the active rig. This is exactly how it should be. I have to unlock everything on the profiler to get the full state back, but that is as expected and just something to consider.

I have no control over how RM exports rigs. This is really pure coincidence. I would more recommend saving the edited rig before copying it to the plugin.

But I am very happy that it will be useful to someone else besides me :)

• I've checked it. I couldn't get it installed by using the installer, but I could extract it and move it to the correct taget location. It works. Even on my M1 mac mini. But I needed to execute it the first time from finder by clicking on open in the context menu and confirming the start request.

Btw. Thanks! :)