HOT NEW TONES/New song... Re-amping , Digging it!

• IT'S ONLY ROCK AND ROLL - BUT I LIKE IT..
    Practicing the art of Re-amping and getting tones to stack nicely together from clean to ultra dirty.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• How did you resist a lead break, Dan? :D

I know you're used to stacking umpteen guitars, but this experience my help demonstrate that more is not necessarily better. Definitely more clarity of the parts, mate.

Usually the attacks "smudge" each other and reduce the impact and "intelligibility" of the guitar parts. Do you prefer the result this time mate?

• Only 2 actual performances but set out to see if I could stack the tones a little better. I found phasing issues on some of the sounds, lots if trial and error but I'm learning the cleaner the amps the more definition is achieved. Tried some egnator, fender, Marshall and krank amps.

• Still not really sure how the clean, reamp & distortion sense react and control the sounds.

Both the Return Input and S/PDIF Input do not respond to the settings of Clean Sens and Distorted Sens; they're for front-panel input only. Use Reamp Sens instead.

The reamp level cannot be adjusted in the Profiler - that is up to your DAW feed's strength.

If the distortion amount differs from the Rig when played through live, adjust Reamp Sens to approximate it.

That's all there is to it, Dan.

• Interesting, thank you so much for the clarification. After spinning all the dials and just listening to whatever the response would have been what you are saying is what I experienced. The real trick at least from my time spent was dialing in the amount of gain to achieve the blended sounds of profiles.