Kemper wireless headphones

• I use a Sennheiser EW300 system because I have it for live shows.

If you are looking for a budget system for home use though, I am sure I saw a demo of the Koogo guitar wireless system that does it. It can be used as a guitar pack, or in ears and is very cheap. There are youtube videos that explain the positives and negatives.

Karl

Kemper Rack OS 9.0.5 - Mac OS X 12.6.7

• I do have a Waza Air, it sounds good on its own use case, but with Kemper not so much.

Kemper guitar signal goes through Boss proprietary wireless, no latency, and I get Waza’s stereo surround and gyroscopic experience, additionally, I can stream music through Bluetooth. However, the sound using Waza’s flat mode is not even close to the sound I get from my wired headphones.

Is there any other alternative setting? How did you make it sound good with the Kemper?

Actually, I didn't make it sound good. I agree with you. The benefit of the Waza Air is the wireless with zero latency, not the audio quality. So quite often I don't bother with the kemper and just use the waza sounds.

• Actually, I didn't make it sound good. I agree with you. The benefit of the Waza Air is the wireless with zero latency, not the audio quality. So quite often I don't bother with the kemper and just use the waza sounds.

me too, It would be cool a Kemper 2Go wireless headphones+transmitter, with the ability to just play Kemper Performances standalone and receive signal from the Profiler, too.

• For wireless in-ear monitoring, I use the ANT MiM 30 system. I do not know whether you can order it overseas (I live in Belgium). I compared it with the Shure PSM300 and liked it more and this for a very small prize.

As ear-buds I use the Shure SE535 because the once delivered with the unit were not really great.

Great unit for a small prize!