Kemper and UAD Solo

• Does anyone use the Kemper with Universal Apollo Solo? I've got my main outputs on the Kemper into the UAD, outputs on the Apollo to my monitors, but I'm getting no sound on the DAW (Studio One Artist 5) or via monitors.

• Are you using Windows OS? If so, you need to download the free ASIO4All (soundcard driver) and then go into your DAW settings and make sure you are using ASIO and select the UAD inputs and outputs.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Does anyone use the Kemper with Universal Apollo Solo? I've got my main outputs on the Kemper into the UAD, outputs on the Apollo to my monitors, but I'm getting no sound on the DAW (Studio One Artist 5) or via monitors.

Do you have input in the UAD console app?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Great. What did you do?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM