Kemper reamping & reaper SPDIF problem...

• Hello I'm new to the kemper just got one a week ago and have been messing around and watching a lot of videos... First off my setup is windows PC with Reaper, using the kemper and scarlet 18i20 interface with another 8 chan interface piggy backed. Basically I'm having issues with reaper identifying my spdif when I try and select it as a track for reamping as well as in preferences it doesn't show the spdif but it does under focusrite control. i just bought 2 cables today from best buy hooked them up tried doing what videos suggested but I cant figure out how to set my spdif in focusrite control to a channel since its not showing up when selecting an input on the track... every video and tutorial I've seen they all show up so I'm just so confused hah... anyone have any suggestions on what I should try or is anyone familiar with focusrite control and setting the spdif up or fixing my problem with reaper? As always clocks are synced, things are plugged in correctly but i just cant figure the routing out hah... I can do it analog but it sounds like complete crap(even though I'm probably doing that wrong) but i wanted to see if the spdif had a more true to the tone sound as I would get plugged in.

thanks!

• Check out this vid of the focusrite control to make sure your settings are correct.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I suggest you dump the piggyback for now and just get the focusrite mapped out correctly in Reaper. Go to the Preferences in Reaper and select the input and output range of the interface. Then you should be able to load the correct ins and outs for each track.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.