Dialing in a profile...volume question and profile to FOH

• Ok... so I dial in a profile at high volume or gig volume...

That is the “sound” or “tone” that goes to FOH...regardless of the volume of my monitor out atomic clr....

Because the clr sounds better as it gets louder...but sometime the stage volume needs to be lower...

• The sound going to FOH is exactly the same regardless of the volume you send. The reason you need to tweak your tones at a reasonably loud level is because of the way our ears perceive frequencies at different volumes. You don’t need to tweak super loud - between 80 and 90db should be enough. I would guess that this level doesn’t cause the Atomic to sound “better” but rather leaves it fairly neutral.

Once you have your FOH tone tweaked you can set your stage monitor as high or low as you need without affecting the FOH signal. If the monitor sound changes at low volume you can tweak the monitor EQ in the output section to compensate without changing the FOH tone.

• thanks

The sound going to FOH is exactly the same regardless of the volume you send. The reason you need to tweak your tones at a reasonably loud level is because of the way our ears perceive frequencies at different volumes. You don’t need to tweak super loud - between 80 and 90db should be enough. I would guess that this level doesn’t cause the Atomic to sound “better” but rather leaves it fairly neutral.

Once you have your FOH tone tweaked you can set your stage monitor as high or low as you need without affecting the FOH signal. If the monitor sound changes at low volume you can tweak the monitor EQ in the output section to compensate without changing the FOH tone.