Is the Kemper toaster bag waterproof?

• Heading out in the rain and reaching for my standard trash bags. It occurred to me that it's the first time I've taken the Kemper out in the wet.

Is the bag waterproof enough to keep the toaster dry in heavy rain, or should I just stay stocked up on trash bags?

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10

• It should stand a little light rain though I can tell you is that it isn't smoke machine oil proof ... careful where you store it on the gig!

After the oil stain incident and when the metal strap fixing broke (common apparently), I opted for a Peli Storm Case iM2450 - Sorted!

• Thanks, guys.

It should stand a little light rain though I can tell you is that it isn't smoke machine oil proof ... careful where you store it on the gig!

After the oil stain incident and when the metal strap fixing broke (common apparently), I opted for a Peli Storm Case iM2450 - Sorted!

My preference would have been a rack unit, but my car is so small that the Kemper / bag barely fits. Otherwise the Peli case would look great.

I'd peg it more as water resistant.

Yeah, that's kinda my take on it as well. No matter. Plastic trash bags are cheap. :)

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10