Creating a custom look for your Kemper. What do you think?

• All the 594s are McCartys . McCarty is kind of a name for "Gibson inspired" guitars in the PRS line.

Mine has vintage tuners because it is a 2020 model SC594. In 2020 they went for the vintage tuners instead of the Phase 3 locking tuners. It's one of the changes to make it more authentic to a vintage Burst Les Paul. It's also nitro finish and newly tuned pickups.

I didn't realize they changed the tuners on the 2020 models. I have a double cut 595 one off. I changed the pickups in mine to 57/08s. I love those pickups. The LTs that were in it were just a little too weak for me. There was a drastic difference in volume between those and my pickups in my other guitars so it wasn't working out well at gigs.

One reason I asked about the guitar is that I have an SC-59 that is that same color, which is a one off color for the SC-58. Yours looks really close to mine.

• I didn't realize they changed the tuners on the 2020 models. I have a double cut 595 one off. I changed the pickups in mine to 57/08s. I love those pickups. The LTs that were in it were just a little too weak for me. There was a drastic difference in volume between those and my pickups in my other guitars so it wasn't working out well at gigs.

One reason I asked about the guitar is that I have an SC-59 that is that same color, which is a one off color for the SC-58. Yours looks really close to mine.

Yes, the pickups are low output for a humbucker. But I tend to like lower output PAF style passive pickups even if I play with high gain profiles.

The color on mine is just the old Trampas Green that PRS has been doing for years. Not traditional but also not on the very flashy side of PRS colors.

• Yes, the pickups are low output for a humbucker. But I tend to like lower output PAF style passive pickups even if I play with high gain profiles.

The color on mine is just the old Trampas Green that PRS has been doing for years. Not traditional but also not on the very flashy side of PRS colors.

It is a nice earth tone. I have a HBII that is the same color. It just seems like a good color on the HB. I like it on the single cuts as well. The reason I bought the SC-58 in that color is because it is a one off. The HB just happened to be that color when I found it. I think the color goes well with the natural back.

• Yes. P22 Artist

My P22s and HBs with Piezo were my main guitars in my last band. I can't see me ever using anything else for what we were playing. I used both the acoustic and electric sounds throughout the whole night. I was constantly flipping back and forth between the two sounds and running them together at times. These guitars do it all. Mine all have 57/08 pickups in them. I absolutely love those pickups.

• JEverly mine has 85/14 (that’s not a misprint) which were retrofitted by a previous owner. The factory said they are probably prototypes for the 85/15 as Paul regularly tries stuff out before arriving at the final release version.

An HBii is one of the few guitars I still lust over.

My P22 stop tail is a PRS 2012 Experience guitar. The pickups in it are a secret. All I was able to get out of them is that they are a variant of the 57/08. They sound great to me. I will never sell that guitar. It was made by the private stock team and has the private stock eagle on the headstock. I have both a single cut and double cut HB. They are really nice guitars too. I have no intentions of selling those either. I honestly don't know if there are any of my PRS guitars that I would entertain selling. It took me a good while to assemble the collection of them. I started the collection in 2006.