9 years Kemperized (and counting)

• Got mine somewhere in 2012 after watching this Nashville Badcat session:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• One of the problems I am having is that I like certain profiles and tones when "other" people play them and I can sit back and listen (like in vid), but I always seem to want a whole different tone when I play. Is that normal?

Yes :)

So much of the sound is in the fingers AND we sound different to what we think we do. So you might even sound like that but because you are playing it, your perception is very different.

• Got mine somewhere in 2012 after watching this Nashville Badcat session:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

In all that videos it always interests me , how the Kemper is amplified (poweramp + cab, powered speakers, PA speakers)

1:35 BadCat

1:41 Kemper profile

They sound the same, but we hear amp in the room and Kemper amplified with?

• Very interesting indeed! I didn't notice at the time and was just floored. They sound sooo the same they have to be heard from the same cab.

• Very interesting indeed! I didn't notice at the time and was just floored. They sound sooo the same they have to be heard from the same cab.

Since I've only had the Kemper a couple of years, one of the things I found inspirational was the fact that in the video they were all geeking out over this wild new concept called profiling, and how well it worked. For me it's very cool that many years later it's a solid, proven technology borne out by tens of thousands of profiles, probably millions of miles of road use and countless albums. So I was able to just walk up, plunk my money down and get a killer tone platform at the top of its game without having to worry about, "does this approach really work". Clearly it does, and just keeps getting better.

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10