Extinct Profiler Websites

• Soooo i dropped this in a facebook group because i thought i might be frowned upon here. But the discussion went pretty unnoticed....

What can we do about Extinct Profile creators and their Websites??

So example, there isnt a way to buy them anymore of they have stopped supporting the store on their website...

Upon creating the Kemperfiles website i noticed a few pretty known guys didn't have their stuff available anymore.

Borg Factory/Craig Sorrienti

GAME OF TONE

Vrad / Vladimir Berns

What im considering is some kind of trade system amp for amp - pack for pack? Obviously not exchanging money as that would be close to a scam?

Thoughts for discussion?? Wondering what yall think.

I participated in something like this back in a day for Metallicas Live recorded concerts they did starting in 2004...

• What im considering is some kind of trade system amp for amp - pack for pack? Obviously not exchanging money as that would be close to a scam?

I'm afraid selling or trading is verboten as per the EULA's and will be frowned upon by both Kemper and the vendors IMHO, Rob.

• Michael Wagener's site is also out but it seems you can still buy his packs by sending him an email.

I still wouldn't do any type of trade model. These sites are out and only what's out-there lives IMHO.

Same as with defunct physical amp companies.

Of course, you can sell and buy second hand physical amps.

It gets more complicated in the digital world since you will never have a proof that the original buyer has deleted or forfeited his digital profiles.

To me, it is like an honour system. I'd say that most people care about this and some don't.