Wideners in Slot X (Stereo, Phase, Delay) field postions?

• Stereo widener moves guitar from Center to Right (from 0-10) and gives a higher input signal up to a 4db increase.

Phase and Delay wideners moves guitar to the Left part of the stereo field (from 0-10) and about a 2db increase in signal.

Should these effects give a more balanced L -R signal? Is this the way those effects work?

It sounds like all they are doing is "panning" the guitar Left or Right but not actually spreading the guitar on both sides of the field.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• I've tested those effects with my headphones. When I use a DAW delayed track or a plugin doubler they sound perfect through the headphones. My headphones were hooked to my interface.

I also tested my headphones against this video and they are working great.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It's the same using Kemper headphone out and studio monitors.

I can get a better result with my interface by raising the gain knob to boost the opposite side of where the guitar sits in the field, but I don't think it should be that way.

• interesting question.

I cant add anything though tbh, I'm not sure how they work.

I love the delay widener though to almost get the double tracked sound.

Works great with acoustic sim too.

I'm not trying to hijack your thread but on a side note can you have 2 separate delays running so if u freeze or infinite one delay the can still get normal repeats on the other rather than a frozen delay with a pretty dry signal. ? Just sayin !