GarageBand IOS

• Does anyone know if there’s a way to bring up a “blank” line input channel, in iOS. ?

I know how to find it in Mac, but when plugging my Kemper into iOS. all I can find

is mic’s and amps.

I want to go, Kemper to Scarlet 2i2, to iOS GarageBand. without and colour, fx, or anything...just the pure

sound coming from my profiles.

• I have an app called AUM from Kymatica which is an iOS mixer amongst other things, supports IAA (Inter App Audio) which means in GarageBand I would use I think the "External Input - IAA" and use AUM to send the relevant input from my hardware (Focusrite 18i8 or Zoom U44) to a bus output, which then goes to GarageBand. Not sure if there is an easier method...

• good news...

I just revisited this...

When hooked up to a USB input, the iOS device will prompt for a dry audio input device. The default is "DRY", and the input art is a VU meter. I dont think it used to do this.

I can't upload a pic right now from my phone, but if you use a USB input, you should be good natively.

• Clean Mic is where I found Narrator. I’ve done a few 8 bar experiments and my profiles

are sounding quite nice. Close enough for me, but Apple really should put a dry line option

in there.