I need help with finding a profile

• Can anyone help me identify this guitar amp? I am in :love: love :love: with this sound and I can't get it out of my head. I've tried a ton of different amps with my Kemper, but none of them sound alike or similar... If anyone has an idea of what amp it might be, it would be of great help to me. Or maybe someone knows a profile that sounds similar :love::love::love::love:

The sound of the Amp is this:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I know, studio can be very different to a live setting, but live he is using 2 Amps at the same time.

1. Orange Rockerverb 50 Mk II

2. Marshall JVM 410 (not sure on the model number, but you can clearly see the JVM tag in the video)

You can look here for yourself:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I can not give you any help for eq settings, but maybe roll back the tone on the guitar or try to turn down the definition on the profiler.

Good Luck!

• Thank you very much, I´ll try as you say!! :love::love::love:

• Orange Rockerverb MkII all the way ... in the Rockpalast gig, the JVM isn't even switched on and most likely just sitting there as a backup.

PS: Please note that the bass plays unisono most of the time ... so it feels like the guitar sound has lots of bottom end (fatness). But guitar and bass just perfectly blend. The combination of both is the key to the overall sound.

• Orange Rockerverb MkII all the way ... in the Rockpalast gig, the JVM isn't even switched on and most likely just sitting there as a backup.

PS: Please note that the bass plays unisono most of the time ... so it feels like the guitar sound has lots of bottom end (fatness). But guitar and bass just perfectly blend. The combination of both is the key to the overall sound.

Thank you very much, I am testing different Orange Rockerverb MkII and I am sure this is it !!!!! It sounds very similar, surely with the bass as you say, it sounds the same.

Thanks!!!:love::love::love: