More space in RM for notes

• +1. I would rather comment much more on a profile than on Twitter. ;)

A note text box would be great. I could note what guitar, pup position, volume, etc. the profile was tweaked for. 140 characters or less is plenty.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• I don't know if this is veering off topic from the idea of notes or not, but I wonder if there's a way to indicate the genre of music the profile was intended for in a way that would be easily used as a filter when searching. Of course, you could just put it in the notes, but then it's more hit or miss as I would have to search for exactly the way you worded something.

Tags are another way this is done on websites, Twitter trending hashtags, etc. The only problem with tags is that it's open ended, so again you might get, for instance, a dozen different spellings of the same genre. If I don't search for the way you entered it, I miss the profile.

A third approach might simply be a genre dropdown list. This would be the best for searching, though it might be a bit of a challenge to come up with a comprehensive list. For instance, do you just say Metal, or list the 90 gazillion subgenres of Metal?

When I first got the Kemper I almost returned it because I listened to a bunch of high gain Marshall sounds on Rig Exchange and they were all absolutely terrible. Eventually I realized that most were actually quite good. The problem was that I play classic rock and they were dialed in for metal. And yet, it's still a Marshall. So, if I could search for Marshalls that were somehow flagged as classic rock and someone else could search for New Age Post Apocalyptic Lunar Metal (Napalm), we'd both be very happy with what we found.

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10