which Silver Jubilee pack?

• Yo bros and gurls8)

I'm looking to purchase a Marshall silver jub pack, but there are so many options!!

Currently I'm deciding between Tone junkie, Reampzone, and Live ready sound...

Would love to hear what you guys think, have you tried any of these by chance? Maybe someone else's pack?

• I have all 3 ...my personal favourite is the LRS pack it just has a but more ‘amp and cab’ sound about it listen to clips on all three vendors sites and decide for yourself ...they’re all decent ..in all honesty I was never keen on the real thing as an amp

• I have all 3 ...my personal favourite is the LRS pack it just has a but more ‘amp and cab’ sound about it listen to clips on all three vendors sites and decide for yourself ...they’re all decent ..in all honesty I was never keen on the real thing as an amp

Thank you!

I know it's pretty individual and all,

but how better do you like the LRS than the others?

cause it also costs twice as much and I don't have experience

with LRV profiles at all :)

• Hey Yoav,

As You say it is a really personal thing and for me I just liked the LRS ones better it felt and sounded more like I was playing a mic’ed amp in a room maybe slightly less top end (?) .why not reach out to Tim at LRS and ask for a couple of samples ? Maybe Dan at Reampzone and HW at Tone Junkie would do the same they ALL make great profiles so it would be better for you to try if possible

Top Jimi ..M Britt..Bert M ...Golden Lion ...Sinmix also do packs of the Jubilee ...it really depends on what you look for in a profile

• Hey Yoav,

As You say it is a really personal thing and for me I just liked the LRS ones better it felt and sounded more like I was playing a mic’ed amp in a room maybe slightly less top end (?) .why not reach out to Tim at LRS and ask for a couple of samples ? Maybe Dan at Reampzone and HW at Tone Junkie would do the same they ALL make great profiles so it would be better for you to try if possible

Top Jimi ..M Britt..Bert M ...Golden Lion ...Sinmix also do packs of the Jubilee ...it really depends on what you look for in a profile

Didn't knew it's a thing to ask a profile maker for samples

Thanks!

• It’s not but I have seen Tim offer this before and I ‘think’ Tone Junkie might have a demo pack ...have you listened to the soundclip demis on each vendors site ? that would be a good starting point ..

• For me the ToneJunkie Stuff is just not working. Not my style but probably doing a great job. If you are into the sound, that they are doing: Go for it.

If you are into more "metal"/harder sound maybe Deadlight Studios or Sinmix are worth a look.

P.S.: To get an idea of the reamp-stuff, here are some free profiles: https://reampzone.com/free-ton…hed-kemper-profiles-86809

Thank you man!

I actually have 2 reampzone packs akready and they are pretty phenomenal

• I actually bought both the LRS and Reampzone, and at first I didn't liked either much... But then I contacted LRS and he offered to make custom profiles for me and they ended up to be just what I was missing so my choice is LRS's pack

Shoutout to Reampzone for refunding the pack which had nothing wrong with it, just not what I was looking for)

Thanks to all the repliers on this thread!

• I've bought the Top Jimi pack and it's good to me.

[I have a 2553 (50 watt) and a 100 watt Reissue (JCM Slash) and I did my own profiles, but I'd like to here a Different Opinion]

They are Not Bad at all! expecilally the Cab Section.

For me Tone Junkie Jubilee is the best for Frusciante tone, but if are looking for Slash tone there are many other options.

Top Jimi also did a Slash Pack! Really Aggressive Tone!