Activate tuner with configurable PC (or CC)

• Hi,

It would be interesting to activate the tuner with a PC.
    At this moment you can only activate the tuner with a CC (not a PC).
    It depends of your footcontroller/your profiles/your effects...
    It could be interesting to choose which CC or PC we want to use for activating the tuner.

JP

• Maybe someone of you has or had a Roland GP-100...

A very nice option there is that the tuner can be automatically activated when the volume pedal reaches its zero position. Maybe *that* could be implemented in the KPA? I always found it to be very helpful when playing live...

Regards
    Andy

A very nice option there is that the tuner can be automatically activated when the volume pedal reaches its zero position. Maybe *that* could be implemented in the KPA? I always found it to be very helpful when playing live...

Regards
    Andy

I like this idea :thumbup:

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

Regards
    Andy

Really smart! We'll think about that.

• A very nice option there is that the tuner can be automatically activated when the volume pedal reaches its zero position.

Could be very useful in a live setting, but should be disabled in modes intended for UI interaction like browse-mode.

• Really smart! We'll think about that.

Please do it, should be simple :)

if (cc7 == 0)
    enableTuner()
    else
    disableTuner();

:P

... and don't forget that now could be a time to take a break, no coding, testing and so on... next year will come...

Regards
    Andy