Kemper survey for graduate design class

• EDIT: THANKS VERY MUCH FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION! I HAVE REMOVED THE LINK TO THE SURVEY.

Heya Kemper users! I'm a Georgia Tech grad student taking a HCI design class. As an exercise for the class, I am trying to assess the Kemper Profiler's interface in terms of learnability and usability. If you have any familiarity with the Kemper Profiler (any skill level), I'd really appreciate you taking my short, 20 question survey. It's mostly multiple choice, so it shouldn't take more than 5 minutes of your life. And just as a disclaimer, this is in no way affiliated with Kemper GmbH... it's only for a class exercise.

Many thanks for your participation!

I will edit this post and remove the survey link once I have enough survey submissions to complete my project.

Edited once, last by JohnJohn ().

• I think you should split the user experience in two aspects :

- the easy to use the interface itself

- the understanding of parameters

In my opinion, the user interface is really straight forward : you see and understand easily which button / knobs is doing ... but i really struggled a lot with some parameters (especially fx parameters like wha, delays, ...)

The user "friendlyness" should gain a lot with some "setup wizard" to help new user to understand and setup correctly some parameters like clean sense,...

I cannot translate this feeling in your survey