New tune, Zemo

• That's an interesting combination. The drop tuned thing always strikes me as a "let's be evil / dark / morose" kinda vibe. And yet, you put these happy melodic lines on top of it that completely change the complexion of the rhythm guitar. Very cool, man.

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10

• I like the verse and the interlude a lot Joe. So much space there... exciting how you go into the solo then. Very cool indeed. That guitar sound in the verse is a bit too dry for me. With some more gain, the good old Dual Recto or similar, it would be a bit more meaty. So for me only the drums are metal here. The rest is good grounded heavy rock for me :thumbup:8)

• That's an interesting combination. The drop tuned thing always strikes me as a "let's be evil / dark / morose" kinda vibe. And yet, you put these happy melodic lines on top of it that completely change the complexion of the rhythm guitar. Very cool, man.

Chris, thank you so much. I think my happy sounding melodies come from my love of Bon Jovi. lol. Thank you for the great comments

I like the verse and the interlude a lot Joe. So much space there... exciting how you go into the solo then. Very cool indeed. That guitar sound in the verse is a bit too dry for me. With some more gain, the good old Dual Recto or similar, it would be a bit more meaty. So for me only the drums are metal here. The rest is good grounded heavy rock for me :thumbup:8)

? When i said metal i really meant something not telecaster related but i see your point, to be honest heavy rock is my favorite genre so i'll take that. ? I do like recording riffs with much less gain these days, i find that the clarity it gives me along with the bass makes it sound so much bigger but this is just my personal preference. I do like a good gained up Mesa profile now and then. Thanks as ever for listening and commenting.