Adding Stomps to Performance

• Hi,

I'm new to Kemper and this forum so I do apologise if this is in the wrong place.

I've had my Kemper rack for a few days now and have just started playing with creating a performance. I've loaded in the profiles that I like for each slot of my performance but I am now struggling to add in any stomps. For example my main high gain rig is a Mesa Boogie Dual Rec, in the stomps section it has a tube screamer that automatically is "on" when loading the profile but I would like to add in the ability to have a reverb stomp or perhaps a whammy pedal. I have tried to add these in by selecting the empty stomp slots and then use the browse control as I would normally for looking up profiles. When doing this, no stomps are found despite it being my understanding that there are at least a few that come with the Kemper as stock? Perhaps I'm looking in the wrong section, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Gavin

• Whenever you push one of the knobs on the front that are associated with the stomp sections you then can select whatever you want. After editing you have to save the whole performance.

• Quick ‘n dirty:

Press and hold a stomp button until the screen changes.

Turn the browse knob, then use the type knob to select effects type.

Exit button to see effect parameters.

Saving any changes when in performance mode saves the entire performance. That’s just how it works.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Thanks both, got it now, didn't realise I should be using the control knob within the stomp section itself. Thanks!