Kemper Spotting - Liliac

• All siblings 13->22 years old. Love the attitude and grit of the singer. She’s only 18 and what a voice! ?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Picked out a couple o’ Dio covers ‘cause, well, I love RJD. ?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The band was invited by Wendy Dio to play at the Dio Cancer Fund Live Event. They just put this cover of Dio's The Last in Line up a few days ago as a tribute to Ronnie on his birthday, the 10th of July.

I'm posting it here 'cause, well... it rocks! 8)

• #nice

And interesting to see a SM57 for the singer. I know it's technically not much different from the SM58 and sometimes I use the 57 for our singer as well. Usual answer then: "Hey, I'm not a guitar amp at all!" 8o

• Pretty cool! I'd have to listen to her voice some more. I'm not much of a fan of female vocals in rock or metal. The only 2 that come to mind are Pat Benatar (an Opera singer ;)) and Nancy Wilson. One honorable mention is the girl for Evansense, One other is Patty Smyth.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.