Controlling Harmonizer key with expression pedal?

• In a previous rig I had an option to change the key of my harmonizer by using an expression pedal. This allowed quick and easy changing between keys when using the effect to properly simulate a second guitar, without the gap heard when using the alternate option of setting up three different harmonizer pedals. Now that I have transitioned to the Kemper, I can no longer find a way to set this up.

This same setup is seen in action in the video below: The player is using an expression pedal to switch between the three harmonized keys in the song. Toe = Bm -3rd, Middle = AM -3rd, Heel = GM -3rd.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Is there a way to set this up with a mission expression pedal and Kemper Profiler?

• You should be able to do this as well if you setup 3 harmonizer stomps and morph their mixes.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM