Route delay threads

• Is there any chance we can get a way to route the delay wet to a compressor to mix the balance

The idea is all out for solo then less delay which is compressed for the verse

If I’ve missed a way of doing this someone enlighten me please

Thank you

• You can do this with the Ducking parameter.

Ducking
    The “Ducking” control allows you to intensify or suppress (“duck”) an effect just by the dynamics of your playing. You might know this from the “Ducking Delay” that can be found in many effect processors. In the PROFILER, ducking is available for many effect types, both individually and simultaneously.
    The “Ducking” parameter is bipolar and sets the input level threshold for the dynamic control. Ducking is inactive when the parameter is set to the middle position (default). Turn it to the right for the typical ducking behavior whereby the effect will be attenuated when you play your instrument strongly. Careful adjustment of “Ducking” will allow you to control the intensity of the effect by your playing dynamics; the softer you play, the more effect you get.
    By turning the “Ducking” parameter to the left half, you will reverse this behavior: now, as you play stronger, the effect will become more prominent.
    When you set one effect to the positive ducking range, and a second effect to the negative ducking range, both will crossfade in correlation to your playing dynamics.
    The threshold of the “Ducking” control is naturally dependent of the output level of your guitar. This level is also influenced and compensated by the “Clean Sens” parameter in the Input Section

My added note: This parameter begins to work effectively with values as low as "+0" and "-0"