Requests for Rig Manager

• There are four things I'd like to see in RM.

The first one would be the "service window" (not sure how to properly call that) that opens when for example RM updates to not float on top of everything else: very annoying when it takes time to do its things and you want to do something else.

The second request: currently, RM's left column shows Rigs, Presets and Performances as main entries, each one divided into "MyProfiler" and other assorted entries.

I'd love to have the possibility to set things so that MyProfiler is consolidated as an entry by itself, divided into Rigs, Presets and Performances.
    This would make working on the KPA's contents more efficient IMO.

Third:

I'd love to be able to see separate folders for the various types of presets, so that for example all my cabinets are shown in their own.

Last, when in the Editor, right-clicking for example on the Cabinet slot gives access to the specific preset list. I've noticed that the windows that opens has no vertical scroll bar, making things very slow in the case of a long list. I'd love to have one, or at least to have the PageUp/Down keys available so that scrolling would be (much) faster.

Still chasing a worthy one :/

Edited 2 times, last by pippopluto ().